Use this control to add Report on Dashboard/Form. Steps to add it on Dashboard:
1. Go to Reports list and right click the Report that you want to add on Dashboard.
2. Click on "Copy a link". It would be something like: http:<ServerAndOrgName>/crmreports/viewer/viewer.aspx?id=%7b82BF5DCB-3756-E211-9A3D-1CC1DEEA276A%7d
3. Paste the link into a text editing program such as Notepad.
Copy only the last part of the link. For example, you would copy 82BF5DCB-3756-E211-9A3D-1CC1DEEA276A, from the following link text,
This is the report ID.
4. Go to Dashboards, click on New button in ribbon. Click a template and then click Create.
5. Click on Insert Web Resource from one of the placeholder on Dashboard designer canvas.
6. In the Add Web Resource dialog box, in the Web Resource box, click the LookUp button and then choose “new_ReportControl”.
7. In the "Custom Parameter (data)" box, paste the report id.
8. If selected, clear the following check boxes:
• Restrict cross-frame scripting
• Pass record object-type code and unique identifier as parameters